Metering Pumps for Chemical Dosing & Water Treatment
Engineered to handle a wide range of acids, bases, corrosives, hazardous chemicals and slurries, Cheminjector-D pumps use long-lasting, leak-free, hydraulically actuated diaphragms. All Cheminjector-D chemical diaphragm pump drive parts are fully-enclosed and oil-immersed for long operating life and extra protection from the environment. Each pump includes an internal hydraulic relief valve to protect both the pump and drive from damage caused by overpressurization. Cheminjector-D pumps can handle a wide range of applications, from less than 0.05 gph to over 1700 gph at pressures up to 5000 psi. Pumps →
The AquFlow Advantage
AquFlow pump designs are the result of continuous improvement and refinement over a period of 36 years. Even since Hydroflow was founded in 1972 (Plumsteadville, PA) we had a passion to seek and listen to feedback from our customers who have been as vocal as they have been loyal. Whether it is design improvement or availability of an additional option, we make sure our customers have as much say as our engineers. The result is a range of metered pumps that meet and exceed most if not all expectations of our customers. Manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility in Irvine, California, AquFlow pumps measure up to the highest standards of quality and consistency. Additional in-house capabilities added recently ensure we have the ability to provide customized solutions to your complex applications quickly and economically.
Aquflow pumps are as easy to control as they are to install and run. You have several choices of controlling the flow rate of these pumps. You can control the stroke length by one of the following means:
- Variable Frequency Drives
AquFlow System Packages
At AquFlow we are very cognizant of the fact that our chemical metering pumps are used as the center piece of a larger system that includes tanks, mixers, valves, controls etc. Many of our customers do not want to put together their own dosing pump chemical system by sourcing components from several suppliers. They would much rather deal with one source for their entire chemical metering system and avoid any complications of coordinating the delivery of correct parts, optimizing the design and responsibility. We have the capability to specify, design, manufacture and deliver a complete system based on your unique requirements. We will gather the information to develop the specifications for any system, whether it is a chemical feed system, chemical injection system or a simple dispensing system. We have partnered with suppliers of all major components including back pressure valves, safety relief valves, calibration columns, tanks, etc. We know exactly what works with a given AquFlow pump model and our suppliers understand our pumps to make sure there is compatibility. More often than not we need to develop a customized system with pumps for chemicals specified in your application. We have worked with system that requires a few gallons to thousands of gallons capacity. Our team of engineers knows exactly how to optimize the design of a tailor made system to make it all work in sync to deliver the performance you require with the control you desire.
AquFlow Cheminjector Systems
AquFlow carries five types of metered dose chemical injectors:
- Cheminjector Basic Assembly – Essential accessories like a back pressure valve, pressure relief valve, inlet and discharge valve, connecting piping mounted on a simple chemical dosing skid along with a pump and motor.
- Cheminjector Standard System – In addition to the basic dosing system assembly components we add a calibration column, inlet strainer, pressure gauge with isolator, and control panel with on/off switch.
- Cheminjector Auto System – This includes automation controls which can communicate with a 4-20mA signal coming from a computer or SCADA. Capacity is adjusted with either a VFD or ECCA (stroke adjuster).
- Cheminjector Auto Plus System – Includes a feedback loop from a flow meter to ensure accurate delivery of the chemical. This system will also support an optional memory modual for record keeping.
- Cheminjector Auto Plus Remote Control System – As the name suggests, this system has the additional capability to be controlled remotely using a radio signal, or over the Internet using a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
A typical AquFlow hydraulic diaphragm pump is used along with other critical system components we call accessories. These accessories are important to the overall functioning of the assembly to give you the accuracy and the control you expect. Choosing chemical dosing equipment
components that work well with the pump is critical to the life of the whole assembly. Hence we have the ability to source for you the correct components for your system. These suppliers are handpicked for their quality delivery and compatibility. Hence you can use us as the resource to get all the accessories you need for your pump system.
- Chemical Tanks / Containers
- Back Pressure Valve
- Pulsation Dampener
- Safety Relief Valve
- Calibration Columns
- Injection Quill
- Pressure Gauge
- Variable Frequency Drive
- Control Panel