Skid Mounted Chemical Injection Pumps
Chemical Feed Systems
Customized Reliability – Complete Chemical Feed System
AquFlow offers customized chemical injection systems / dosing skid systems based on your specification. AquFlow provides everything you need for an accurate chemical injector system and acid injection system. Most assemblies are skid-mounted chemical dosing systems, which is then placed at the site. Some chemical injector systems are too large for skid mounting. For very large systems AquFlow provides on-site assembly. AquFlow also provides mobile chemical feed skid stations as an option.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR ACCURATE CHEMICAL DELIVERY IN YOUR PROCESS
- Tell us your chemical injection skid requirements. We will build a chemical dosing system customized for you.
- We will also provide you with chemical metering pump system automation to match your needs.
- A complete turnkey system that can perform dependably and durably with minimal down time.
- Portable chemical dosing unit that can be fully configured to specific customer / industry requirements.
FROM CHEMICAL TANK TO INJECTION QUILL – COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
- We have pre-matched every component that goes in the chemical injection system. No incompatibility issues.
- Tested components and controls to ensure optimal performance.
- One responsive team. Comfort in knowing you can call one team known for its responsiveness.
AVAILABILITY OF ALL SERVICE PARTS UNDER ONE ROOF
- We maintain adequate inventory of critical chemical injector service parts to ensure minimal down time.
- Our vendors also support us with similar availability for outsourced parts.
- Since we maintain complete records for all CI systems built we can always get right parts.
SKID MOUNTED, MOBILE STATIONS, SITE MOUNTED, VEHICLE MOUNTED OPTIONS
- While most assemblies are skid mounted which is then placed at the site, there are some systems that are too big for skid mounting. For such systems we provide on-site assembly.
- Where mobility is important we have built mobile systems mounted on carts / trailers or even mounted it directly on a vehicle for covering long distances.
Standard Range of ChemInjector Packages
Aquflow offers Basic assembly, Standard system, Auto system, Auto Plus system, and Auto Plus Remote control system ChemInjector. Where you can find a basic assembly include pumps accessories to more sophisticated system including remotely controlled systems using a radio signal or over the internet using a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
CHEMINJECTOR BASIC ASSEMBLY
- Essential accessories like a back pressure valve, pressure relief valve, inlet and discharge valve, connecting piping mounted on a simple skid along with a pump and motor.
CHEMINJECTOR STANDARD SYSTEM
- In addition to the basic assembly components we add a calibration column, inlet strainer, pressure gauge with isolator, and control panel with on/off switch.
CHEMINJECTOR AUTO SYSTEM
- This includes automation controls which can communicate with a 4-20mA signal coming from a computer or SCADA. Capacity is adjusted with either a VFD or ECCA (stroke adjuster).
CHEMINJECTOR AUTO PLUS SYSTEM
- Includes a feedback loop from a flow meter to ensure accurate delivery of the chemical. This system will also support an optional memory module for record keeping.
CHEMINJECTOR AUTO PLUS REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM
- As the name suggests, this system has the additional capability to be controlled remotely using a radio signal, or over the Internet using a computer, tablet, or smartphone.