Skid Mounted Pumping Systems | Chemical Feed Systems
Customized Reliability – Complete Chemical Feed System
AquFlow offers customized ChemInjector systems based on your specification. AquFlow provides everything you need for an accurate chemical delivery chemical injector system. Most assemblies are skid-mounted, which is then placed at the site. Some chemical injector systems are too large for skid mounting. For very large systems AquFlow provides on-site assembly. AquFlow also provides mobile chemical injector stations as an option.
- Tell us your chemical dispensing requirements. We will build a system customized for you.
- We will also provide you with system automation to match your needs and systems.
- A complete turnkey system that can perform dependably and durably with minimal down time.
- We have pre-matched every component that goes in the system. No incompatibility issues.
- Tested components and controls to ensure optimal performance.
- One responsive team. Comfort in knowing you can call one team known for its responsiveness.
- We maintain adequate inventory of critical chemical injector service parts to ensure minimal down time.
- Our vendors also support us with similar availability for outsourced parts.
- Since we maintain complete records for all CI systems built we can always get right parts.
- While most assemblies are skid mounted which is then placed at the site, there are some systems that are too big for skid mounting. For such systems we provide on-site assembly.
- Where mobility is important we have built mobile systems mounted on carts / trailers or even mounted it directly on a vehicle for covering long distances.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR ACCURATE CHEMICAL DELIVERY IN YOUR PROCESS
FROM CHEMICAL TANK TO INJECTION QUILL – COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
AVAILABILITY OF ALL SERVICE PARTS UNDER ONE ROOF
SKID MOUNTED, MOBILE STATIONS, SITE MOUNTED, VEHICLE MOUNTED OPTIONS
Standard Range of ChemInjector Packages
Aquflow offers Basic assembly, Standard system, Auto system, Auto Plus system, and Auto Plus Remote control system ChemInjector. Where you can find a basic assembly include pumps accessories to more sophisticated system including remotely controlled systems using a radio signal or over the internet using a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Essential accessories like a back pressure valve, pressure relief valve, inlet and discharge valve, connecting piping mounted on a simple skid along with a pump and motor.
- In addition to the basic assembly components we add a calibration column, inlet strainer, pressure gauge with isolator, and control panel with on/off switch.
- This includes automation controls which can communicate with a 4-20mA signal coming from a computer or SCADA. Capacity is adjusted with either a VFD or ECCA (stroke adjuster).
- Includes a feedback loop from a flow meter to ensure accurate delivery of the chemical. This system will also support an optional memory modual for record keeping.
- As the name suggests, this system has the additional capability to be controlled remotely using a radio signal, or over the Internet using a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
CHEMINJECTOR BASIC ASSEMBLY
CHEMINJECTOR STANDARD SYSTEM
CHEMINJECTOR AUTO SYSTEM
CHEMINJECTOR AUTO PLUS SYSTEM
CHEMINJECTOR AUTO PLUS REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM