AquFlow 100 - Solenoid Metering Pump
The AquFlow Series 100 is a solenoid driven diaphragm metering pump. Solenoid pumps use positive displacement technology, using a diaphragm and solenoid assembly to displace fluid. For reliable and cost-effective chemical dosing in water treatment and chemical processes in a wide-range of applications.
Flow: 0-2.7 gph (0-10 lph)
Pressure: up to 90 psi (6 bars)
- Manual Controls
- Proportional by Volume
- 4-20mA Signal
- Removable Power Cord Connector
- Enhanced Noise Reduction for Ultra-Quiet Operation
Material Options (corrosion resistant pump materials are available)
- Housing – Reinforced Plastic
- Pump Head – Polypropylene, PVC, PVDF, 316 SS and PTFE
- Diaphragm – PTFE, PVDF
- Valves / O-Rings – Viton, EPDM, Silicone and NBR
Chemical Feed Systems
We can provide you a complete, custom-built, and pre-assembled chemical feed system. With your choice of pumps, controls, valves, filters, mixers, sensors, testers, analyzers, and more. Also, you can select preconfigured systems for swimming pools, cooling towers, and other common applications.